Casa Santa Muerte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOVENA TO THE LUCKY INFANT

Go down

NOVENA TO THE LUCKY INFANT Empty NOVENA TO THE LUCKY INFANT

Post by Admin Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:20 pm

NOVENA TO THE LUCKY INFANT DAY 1:
Holy Child of Luck, of virginal purity, your face is so beautiful there is no other like it. In your sweet repose there is such tenderness that sprouts from my heart the most tender feelings,
of love, joy and peace. The sweetness in your face
gives joy to my life, While my sorrows are so many today that just by seeing you I think that you can help me. Give me favor, Beautiful Child,
you who so are miraculous, that I go to you fervently for me asking to help me change. Blessed and Divine Child, have compassion on my soul
who suffers from needs, exchange my ills for goods, give me light in the dark Bring me a stroke of good luck of fortune, prosperity, how much I have already suffered and paid for my mistakes Don't let me continue to suffer sorrowful, helpless, with an uncertain future that causes me insecurity, that leaves me depressed,listless, falling into disease. Holy Child of Luck, Please hear my plea open doors and paths for my life to change. I will always be faithful to you, and with my love and devotion
you can always count as thanks to the miracle
that for me, I know that you will do. (Make your petition).Amen

Admin
Admin

https://casasantamuerte.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NOVENA TO THE LUCKY INFANT Empty Re: NOVENA TO THE LUCKY INFANT

Post by Admin Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:34 pm

NOVENA TO THE LUCKY INFANT DAY 2:

Holy Child of Luck, of virginal purity, your face is so beautiful  there is no other like it. In your sweet repose there is such tenderness that sprouts from my heart the most tender feelings,
of love, joy and peace. The sweetness in your face
 gives joy to my life, While my sorrows are so many today that just by seeing you I think that you can help me. Give me favor, Beautiful Child,
you who so are miraculous, that I go to you  fervently for me asking to help me change. Blessed and Divine Child, have compassion on my soul
who suffers from needs, exchange my ills for goods, give me light in the dark Bring me a stroke of good luck of fortune, prosperity, how much I have already suffered and paid for my mistakes Don't let me continue to suffer sorrowful, helpless, with an uncertain future that causes me insecurity, that leaves me depressed,listless, falling into disease. Holy Child of Luck, Please hear my plea open doors and paths for my life to change. I will always be faithful to you, and with my love and devotion
you can always count as thanks to the miracle
that for me, I know that you will do. (Make your petition).Amen

Admin
Admin

https://casasantamuerte.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum